Sunday, June 8, 2014

Life Can Be A Wonderful Adventure!

In the year 2011, for my 50th birthday, Jocasta brought me a Skydiving Experience:
Suited to Jump

Sailing through the air

A safe landing


Well, this weekend, for my 30th Wedding Anniversary, Jocasta purchased a Rusty Wallace NASCAR Riding and Driving Experience for Willie and I. Willie drove a NASCAR by himself for 5 laps at 110 -130 miles per hour.  I rode in a NASCAR with a professional driver at cruising at 140 miles per hour on the Kentucky Speedway:


Suited to ride

The car I rode in

Climbing into the car for the ride

I think my daughter is trying to find a way to collect my life insurance!  No seriously, she brings so much joy into Willie's and my life!  We love you dear and thanks for the wonderful experiences.

4 comments:

Diana said...

Wow ! You certainly lead an interesting life! It makes my country living seem quite dull! (But I love it!)

Regina Gee said...

Thanks Diana, I believe in living in the moment and enjoying it to its fullest.

Angela said...

I have a friend here who did a skydiving experience for her 50th! Your daughter is a good gift giver:) Both those look like loads of fun.

Charlene said...

Gina, I dont want to put Jo on Snapped or Killer Kids lol!! I love her for keeping her Mom's life exciting!!!